Here are some more fantastic moments!!
This is my card to enter the school. I have to check in every morning!!
What do you think this picture is...??? You can look in Internet for it and tell me when I come back! Or your English teacher too!!
The speaker's corner is very popular in England, the most popular one is in London. What do you think this is used for?
Hope you like them!
This is my card to enter the school. I have to check in every morning!!
What do you think this picture is...??? You can look in Internet for it and tell me when I come back! Or your English teacher too!!
The speaker's corner is very popular in England, the most popular one is in London. What do you think this is used for?
Hope you like them!



The photo is the biggest mirrow of the world ??
ResponderEliminarJoseladio was there
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot for your comments!!
ResponderEliminar