Everything has got a beginning and an end and today is the end of the Pieb Zamora.
Well, it snows a little at night, but only a little. We have to stay at half past twelve in Nottingham, so I ask Jo if she takes me to Sherwood forest. Jo says: Of course!
I finish pack the suitcase, I have breakfast and when I'm ready Jo, Richard (Jo's husband) and I take a selfie.
Ten or fifteen minutes later we are in Sherwood Pines. We park the car and we start the walk. There are a lof of pines everywhere and there is a lot of snow yet.
And do you know who is there? The Grufalo. Jo take me a photo with him.
We walk through the forest for one hour. Martha, Jo's dog, plays all the time with the snow and with sticks.
Then we go back home to take my baggage. So, five minutes later, we get into the car again and we start the trip to Nottingham. There, we stop at the Forest Park, a large park in the middle of the city.
There, at one o'clock, the coach wait for us, but before we go to the café. In the café there are a lot of homemade cakes. I ask one of them and a decaf coffee with milk.
Marijose and Sara are there so we sit with them. We eat the cakes and drink our coffees and we go to the car park. When we arrive, everybody are there waiting for us.
We say goodbye and we hug our hosts and we get into the coach.
Finally Bob, the driver, starts driving. We only do one stop for drinking something and go to the toilets, so at quarter past five we are at Heathrow aiport, in London.
We expend many time doing the check in, so at the end we have to run to get the plane. This time the plane belongs to Iberia and it's an Airbus A319 Passenger. It's smaller than the Airbus A320.
We arrive to Madrid Barajas at twenty past ten. We wait for our suitcases and at quarter past eleven we get the coach to Zamora. We arrive here at quarter past two. It is a large trip!
Well, it snows a little at night, but only a little. We have to stay at half past twelve in Nottingham, so I ask Jo if she takes me to Sherwood forest. Jo says: Of course!
I finish pack the suitcase, I have breakfast and when I'm ready Jo, Richard (Jo's husband) and I take a selfie.
Ten or fifteen minutes later we are in Sherwood Pines. We park the car and we start the walk. There are a lof of pines everywhere and there is a lot of snow yet.
And do you know who is there? The Grufalo. Jo take me a photo with him.
We walk through the forest for one hour. Martha, Jo's dog, plays all the time with the snow and with sticks.
Then we go back home to take my baggage. So, five minutes later, we get into the car again and we start the trip to Nottingham. There, we stop at the Forest Park, a large park in the middle of the city.
There, at one o'clock, the coach wait for us, but before we go to the café. In the café there are a lot of homemade cakes. I ask one of them and a decaf coffee with milk.
Marijose and Sara are there so we sit with them. We eat the cakes and drink our coffees and we go to the car park. When we arrive, everybody are there waiting for us.
We say goodbye and we hug our hosts and we get into the coach.
Finally Bob, the driver, starts driving. We only do one stop for drinking something and go to the toilets, so at quarter past five we are at Heathrow aiport, in London.
We expend many time doing the check in, so at the end we have to run to get the plane. This time the plane belongs to Iberia and it's an Airbus A319 Passenger. It's smaller than the Airbus A320.
We arrive to Madrid Barajas at twenty past ten. We wait for our suitcases and at quarter past eleven we get the coach to Zamora. We arrive here at quarter past two. It is a large trip!







It's fanantastic
ResponderEliminarWow!
ResponderEliminarWelcome!!!
ResponderEliminar