Jacket potato el marzo 11, 2018 Obtener enlace Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras aplicaciones In England people usually have dinner at 6 pm so.... Here is our dinner!! What do you think a "jacket potato" is? A potato that wears a jacket? A jacket made up of potatoes? Haha It's something like this: What are the ingredients? Comentarios PÌEBZamora12 de marzo de 2018 a las 4:30I know the ingredients, but I'm not goint to write them, haha!ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderUnknown12 de marzo de 2018 a las 7:12The ingredients are :Potatoes Lettuce Tomatoes Cheese Meat I am not really sure 🙂❤ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderUnknown12 de marzo de 2018 a las 8:04Im like potatoes :-)ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderNoteaburras.com12 de marzo de 2018 a las 13:08They are potatoes with skins ResponderEliminarRespuestasResponderAñadir comentarioCargar más... Publicar un comentario
I know the ingredients, but I'm not goint to write them, haha!
ResponderEliminarThe ingredients are :
ResponderEliminarPotatoes
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cheese
Meat
I am not really sure
🙂❤
Im like potatoes :-)
ResponderEliminarThey are potatoes with skins
ResponderEliminar