Good afternoon, pupils! It's Thursday, so fourth day here. When I get up in the morning, like yesterday, I look out of the window and... Snow again!
As usual, I have a shower, I shave, etc., etc. At quarter to eight Jo and I leave home and this is the view:
Along the road to Nottingham there is a lot of snow, but Jo can drive her car without problems, slower than other days, but good. The journey takes more than one hour. We stop at Haydn Primary School but at the front door we find this:
Then we go to Pilar's home (other Spanish teacher) because she can't go to her school. We meet with Pilar and we take her to Edna G. Olds Academy. There is a lot snow there
The plan is Pilar and I stay there all day, but in the end only Pilar can do it. So I have to go with Jo to her office. We stop on the way and I have a coffee in a café. When we arrive to the office it's eleven o'clock, more than three hours in the car!!
At the office I warm myself and fifteen minutes later I go out and I walk to the city centre. It is very cold because the wind blows but I prefer this to staying at the office all the time.
I do some shopping and I buy a sandwich and a coke for lunch. When I finish the shopping I go back to Jo's office. Then I have my sandwich.
At two o'clock Jo says we go home, so we tidy up and in five minutes we are into the car. The roads are better than in the morning but in a local road there is a lot of snow and a car can't move.
I help him pushing the car and at the end it goes on. Jo turns her car around because it is impossible to drive there. We go by another road, but at the beginning there is a lot of snow too.
Finally, we can arrive at home, just at three o'clock, so it takes one hour by the way.
When we arrive Richard, Jo's husband, asks me if I want to walk in the country and take some photos. I answer "yes, of course". He lends me a pair of socks, a pair of snow gloves, a pair of trousers, a coat and a pair of wellingtons.
I put on all of them and I start walking with the dog, Martha. We walk for one hour and a half, by paths or crossing the fields. In some places there is a lot of snow:
When we arrive home it's very hot inside, so it is a pleasure. I take off the wellingtons, the trousers, the thick socks, the coat, the hat and the scarf and I relax drinking a tea. Do you want one? ; )
See you tomorrow!
As usual, I have a shower, I shave, etc., etc. At quarter to eight Jo and I leave home and this is the view:
Along the road to Nottingham there is a lot of snow, but Jo can drive her car without problems, slower than other days, but good. The journey takes more than one hour. We stop at Haydn Primary School but at the front door we find this:
Then we go to Pilar's home (other Spanish teacher) because she can't go to her school. We meet with Pilar and we take her to Edna G. Olds Academy. There is a lot snow there
The plan is Pilar and I stay there all day, but in the end only Pilar can do it. So I have to go with Jo to her office. We stop on the way and I have a coffee in a café. When we arrive to the office it's eleven o'clock, more than three hours in the car!!
At the office I warm myself and fifteen minutes later I go out and I walk to the city centre. It is very cold because the wind blows but I prefer this to staying at the office all the time.
I do some shopping and I buy a sandwich and a coke for lunch. When I finish the shopping I go back to Jo's office. Then I have my sandwich.
At two o'clock Jo says we go home, so we tidy up and in five minutes we are into the car. The roads are better than in the morning but in a local road there is a lot of snow and a car can't move.
I help him pushing the car and at the end it goes on. Jo turns her car around because it is impossible to drive there. We go by another road, but at the beginning there is a lot of snow too.
Finally, we can arrive at home, just at three o'clock, so it takes one hour by the way.
When we arrive Richard, Jo's husband, asks me if I want to walk in the country and take some photos. I answer "yes, of course". He lends me a pair of socks, a pair of snow gloves, a pair of trousers, a coat and a pair of wellingtons.
I put on all of them and I start walking with the dog, Martha. We walk for one hour and a half, by paths or crossing the fields. In some places there is a lot of snow:
When we arrive home it's very hot inside, so it is a pleasure. I take off the wellingtons, the trousers, the thick socks, the coat, the hat and the scarf and I relax drinking a tea. Do you want one? ; )
See you tomorrow!








O MY GOT!!!!!!:()
ResponderEliminarInteresting day!!
ResponderEliminarHere there isn't any snow!!!
😏
In Corrales don't snow :(
ResponderEliminarThe snow is fantástic
ResponderEliminar