This picture is from yesterday. We aren't flying, we are jumping! ;)
We had free day and we spent our day seeing the city: the city centre, the City of Caves, the castle, the Robin Hood's statue, etc.
The City of Caves are some caves, carved out of sandstone. People used them over the years as a tannery, public house cellars, and as an air raid shelter. The city of Nottingham has hundreds of man-made caves, which have been in use for over a thousand years.
We also spent this free day doing some shopping. In the evening the eight teachers from Zamora have dinner with some of our hosts. It was very funny. We had a fantastic day!!
See you soon!
We had free day and we spent our day seeing the city: the city centre, the City of Caves, the castle, the Robin Hood's statue, etc.
The City of Caves are some caves, carved out of sandstone. People used them over the years as a tannery, public house cellars, and as an air raid shelter. The city of Nottingham has hundreds of man-made caves, which have been in use for over a thousand years.
We also spent this free day doing some shopping. In the evening the eight teachers from Zamora have dinner with some of our hosts. It was very funny. We had a fantastic day!!
See you soon!



We miss you !
ResponderEliminarI miss you too!! I have many surprises and good news for you!! Sorry that I cannot upload as many things as I would like, here but I will show you everything in the school!!
ResponderEliminarKisses and hugs from Nottingham!
I go to sleep
I like go to the caves
ResponderEliminar