Bad news... Thank you Meeta!

Hi guys! I am here again for telling you about this day, the last day at schools in Liverpool.

In the morning, when I get up I look outside and it doesn't snow at night. It looks good news, but...


José Manuel, María, Marijose, Roberto, Pilar and Carmen send me messages to my whatsapp and all are the same: my school is closed! Ohhhhh, it's a pity. Only Trini's school is open. She speaks with her headteacher, Meeta, and she says: all the Spanish teachers can come to my school, Huntingdon Academy. It is very good news. Thank you Meeta!!

So Jo and I try to organize the transport from the houses to this school. Some of the teachers live very far from Huntingdom and it isn't easy.

Then Jo and I go to Nottingham. The roads are good. There are only snow on the fields. We stop in a department store to buy something to Meeta and the teachers: a plant for her and biscuits and chocolates for them.

When we arrive to Huntingdon we meet there Marijose, José Manuel, Pilar, Trini, María and Carmen. Roberto comes some minutes later.


Meeta show us some classrooms and then we go the them, by pairs. I go to Year 6, Year 5, Year 4 and Year 3.


At 12 o'clock is lunch time, so we go to the dinning room. We eat the traditional fish and chips (again! Three times in four days).


After lunch José Manuel and I go back to Year 6 and Year 5. In Year 6 they are going to do a Maths test. It is only arithmetic. They have got 30 minutes for finish it. A boy end all the test in only 8 minutes! The teacher tells me he is very intelligent. When they finish José Manuel plays a video about Spain and then we play some games about Spanish words (animals).

Then we go to Year 5 and I play Luis Casado's presentation, including your greetings. When I finish we teach them some Spanish words about animals, fruit, colours and numbers.




Classes finishes at half past three. The Spanish teachers go to Nottingham and I wait for Jo some minutes. When she come we go to Bilsthorpe. I pack my thing in the suitcase and then we go to a pub in a village called Southwell. The pub's name is The final whistle. It is very beautiful.


One hour later we go out of the pub, we buy takeaway food and I have dinner at home.

Tomorrow is Saturday. We go back home.

Bye for now.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario