Hi, pupils!
In two days I go to Nottingham. I'm very nervous!
My flight is at 11 o'clock, so I have to wake up at 4.30! At 5.45 we take a coach from Zamora to Madrid. I hope we arrive to Madrid airport at 9.00. As you know, you have to stay at the airport two hours before the flight.
My aeroplane belows to British Airways and it's an Airbus A320
There are its characteristiques:
Dimensions:
I arrive to Heathrow airport (one of the five London's airports) one and a half hour later, about 12.30 (Spanish time, 11.30 British time).
You can go to this link to learn airport vocabulary.
In two days I go to Nottingham. I'm very nervous!
My flight is at 11 o'clock, so I have to wake up at 4.30! At 5.45 we take a coach from Zamora to Madrid. I hope we arrive to Madrid airport at 9.00. As you know, you have to stay at the airport two hours before the flight.
My aeroplane belows to British Airways and it's an Airbus A320
There are its characteristiques:
Dimensions:
- Length 37.6 m
- Height 11.8 m
- Maximum take-off weight 73 500 - 78 000 kg
- Maximum landing weight 64 500 - 66 000 kg
- 150 (class 1)
- 180 (class 2)
You can go to this link to learn airport vocabulary.

Good luck !
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarQ tengas mucha suerte
ResponderEliminarThank you Marisol.
EliminarY q te diviertas
ResponderEliminarJust do It!
ResponderEliminarBe happy!😙
Thank you
EliminarThey are very bestiful photos!!!☺️☺️
ResponderEliminarIs very vig
ResponderEliminar