Hi boys and girls! Today is the day! As I tell you I wake up at 4.30. Puffff, horrible... I have a shower, I shave, I put on my clothes and I have breakfast. Then I brush my teeth and I say goodbye to my family.
I go out my home at half past five. I walk some minutes and I arrive to the CFIE. The coach is there and some teachers too. When the eight teachers are there we sit on the bus and we start the trip.
We arrive at the airpot at half past eight. We do the check in, we pass the security control and then we have a coffee with a biscuit. Ten minutes later we are into the plane, you know, the Airbus A 320.
We take off at ten past eleven. I take some photos because the landscapes from the air are very nice.
At the arrivals gate Bob, a coach driver, is waiting for us. We go to his coach and we start the trip to Nottingham. We expend 3 hours.
When we arrive to Nottingham we see some nice buildings.
Then, when we stop some people are waiting for us. A few minutes later each teacher goes with his family. I go with Jo, and now everybody is with his/her host family.
My host family is very good.
Then, when we stop some people are waiting for us. A few minutes later each teacher goes with his family. I go with Jo, and now everybody is with his/her host family.
My host family is very good.
Bye for now!






The photos are fantastic !
ResponderEliminarThank you, Iris. Tell the other pupils that when I arrive I do a Kahoot about the blog.
EliminarParece q va ha ser una semana fantástica en el blog
ResponderEliminarOll are your freands?
ResponderEliminar