Hello children!! Is all OK? I hope so.
This is my second day here. I wake up earlier than yesterday, at 6.45, because we have to go out home at 7.45. When I look out the window I see the snow! It snows at nigh a little bit.
Well, as I say before, I go out home at 7.45. On the road there isn't snow so it's OK. Along the trip Jo and I speak a lot about education, schools, etc.
We arrive to Nottingham, exactly to Huntington Academy. Carmen, another Spanish teacher is there. If you remember I stay at this school yesterday, but there aren't pupils. Today yes, there are a lot of students. They start lessons at 8.45 and just around ten minutes after all the children go to the gym to the Assembly. There the headmaster speaks about the visitor teachers, Carmen and I. Carmen give him a present and she speaks about her school, CEIP Gonzalo de Berceo.
Then we go to Reception 2 (Educación Infantil 4 años), the pupils at this moment are playing in corners, the sand corner, the role play corner, the writing corner, etc. Then the teacher order them sit down on the floor and they practice reading (the sh, ch, ng and th sounds) and inmediately they write these sounds on boards. When they finish, the count from 1 to ten and then they deliver each pupil a brik of milk and a bag of fruit.
At 10.30 is breaktime, so everybody put on their coats and go outside. It´s cold but they play a lot. A few minutes later it starts snow, and it snows, snows, and snows...
When we go back the classroom they do some exercises.
At 11.45 a teacher takes me in her car to other school, St Ann's Well Academy. María stays there. We meet with her. She is in Year 2 (like 1º EP), but the class finishes, it's lunch time!
We go to the canteen or dining room where children are eating hot lunch or packed lunch. We eat hot lunch, rice, chicken with curry and salad.
After lunch we go back Year 2 classroom, they have to read a story and answer questions about it. Then they have PE, but Maria and I visit the other classrooms: Year 1, Year 3, etc.
At 3.30 classes finish and some of the children go out of school and some stay at school doing extracurricular activities.
When we finish María and I go for a walk and at five o'clock Jo arrives at school and take me home. We arrive at 6.00. At 8.00 we go to a restaurant. I have dinner there. I have a steak with fried potatoes. And then I come back home.
Tomorrow more...
This is my second day here. I wake up earlier than yesterday, at 6.45, because we have to go out home at 7.45. When I look out the window I see the snow! It snows at nigh a little bit.
Well, as I say before, I go out home at 7.45. On the road there isn't snow so it's OK. Along the trip Jo and I speak a lot about education, schools, etc.
We arrive to Nottingham, exactly to Huntington Academy. Carmen, another Spanish teacher is there. If you remember I stay at this school yesterday, but there aren't pupils. Today yes, there are a lot of students. They start lessons at 8.45 and just around ten minutes after all the children go to the gym to the Assembly. There the headmaster speaks about the visitor teachers, Carmen and I. Carmen give him a present and she speaks about her school, CEIP Gonzalo de Berceo.
Then we go to Reception 2 (Educación Infantil 4 años), the pupils at this moment are playing in corners, the sand corner, the role play corner, the writing corner, etc. Then the teacher order them sit down on the floor and they practice reading (the sh, ch, ng and th sounds) and inmediately they write these sounds on boards. When they finish, the count from 1 to ten and then they deliver each pupil a brik of milk and a bag of fruit.
At 10.30 is breaktime, so everybody put on their coats and go outside. It´s cold but they play a lot. A few minutes later it starts snow, and it snows, snows, and snows...
When we go back the classroom they do some exercises.
At 11.45 a teacher takes me in her car to other school, St Ann's Well Academy. María stays there. We meet with her. She is in Year 2 (like 1º EP), but the class finishes, it's lunch time!
We go to the canteen or dining room where children are eating hot lunch or packed lunch. We eat hot lunch, rice, chicken with curry and salad.
After lunch we go back Year 2 classroom, they have to read a story and answer questions about it. Then they have PE, but Maria and I visit the other classrooms: Year 1, Year 3, etc.
At 3.30 classes finish and some of the children go out of school and some stay at school doing extracurricular activities.
When we finish María and I go for a walk and at five o'clock Jo arrives at school and take me home. We arrive at 6.00. At 8.00 we go to a restaurant. I have dinner there. I have a steak with fried potatoes. And then I come back home.
Tomorrow more...








It's fantástic
ResponderEliminarYes, it is! Thank you, Marisol for reading.
EliminarGreat pics!! Tomorrow we send you some of ourselves!!
ResponderEliminarOk!
EliminarI´m Lucia, I don´t have mail. i like the car
ResponderEliminarI like it too!
EliminarI´m Lucia, I don´t have mail. i like the car
ResponderEliminarIn Zamora snow too !
ResponderEliminarYes, I know because everybody send me photos. Thanks for reading the blog.
Eliminar