My first day

How are you, children?

I'm fine! I hope you are fine too.

My firs day is very long. We wake up at 6 o'clock, I do the daily routines (you know: to have a shower, to shave, to have breakfast, to brush my teeth, etc.).

Then I go with Jo to Nottingham. She lives in a small village 15 miles from Nottingham. Do you want to see my house?


Well, Jo drive during thirty minutes more or less. And surprise...! When we are close to Nottingham we see it snows at night and there is snow everywhere, but not in the road.

We go to a school, Huntingdon Academy and there I meet with Carmen. It's a beautiful school. I visit only the hall and the equivalent to Educacion Infantil classroom. It's nice.


Then the three go to city center again and we park the car. There Pilar is waiting for us. We all four visit the center of Nottingham. It's beautiful. We have a cofee and look through the window. It snows a lot!


Then, we go to other school (only Jo and I), Radford Academy and we meet Trini there. Jo go out and we stay with Trini from 12.00 to 16.00.


First of all we have lunch in the canteen. The food is very different to the Spanish food. Have a look to my lunch:


After lunch we visit some classrooms, every child wears a uniform. In a classroom they are learning computing. Do you know what are they doing? Look at the photo (you know if you go to the Taller de Informática):


At 14.10, every day, it's the assembly. All the pupils go there sit down on the floor and listen to the headteacher. Nobody talks with others and everybody pay attention. Incredible!


Finally I visit other classes and at four o'clock Jo arrives and I go home with her.

It's a nice day and very, very interesting for us.

Bye for now!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario