Hello, my pupils!
Today is a special day for us. Why? Because we are free and I can visit the city.
When I get up at 7.00 I look through the window and I see snow again. Then I do the daily routines and at 8.00 Jo and I go out home. The car has got snow on it.
There are a lot of traffic on the road so I expend more than 1 hour to arrive Nottingham. We park the car and we walk to join with the other teachers. Trini, José Manuel, Roberto and María are next to the Theatre and then we go to the Council House because María Jose is there.
We go together to a special book shop. It has got 4 floors and one of them is only for children books. Then we go to another book shop with interesting offers, but before we take us a selfie.
José Manuel and I walk along the city but it snows a lot and it´s very cold so we go to a café to take a coffee and hot our hands. Half and hour later, we go to Nottingham Cathedral. Then, all together, we go to Nottingham castle. It is not so far from the city centre, so in a few minutes we stay there. It has got two parts, an old gate with the walls and the new one. To visit this you have to pay 8 pounds and we think is not interesting, so we only have a look from the gardens.
Next to the castle is Robin Hood monument, the most important character in Nottingham (but I don´t forget Lord Byron, the famous poet). I take myself some photos with it.
It´s one o´clock, lunch time, so I go to the oldest inn in England, Jerusalem, and we eat there the traditional fish and chips. It´s very nice!
When we finish I go very quickly to the LEAD Academy Trust, we have to stay there at 14.30. Jo works there and we want to give the Chief Executive, Ms Diana Owen, a present from Zamora.
Afterwards Jo and I go back home because there is snow on the roads and can be dangerous drive on them later.
Bye for now!
Today is a special day for us. Why? Because we are free and I can visit the city.
When I get up at 7.00 I look through the window and I see snow again. Then I do the daily routines and at 8.00 Jo and I go out home. The car has got snow on it.
There are a lot of traffic on the road so I expend more than 1 hour to arrive Nottingham. We park the car and we walk to join with the other teachers. Trini, José Manuel, Roberto and María are next to the Theatre and then we go to the Council House because María Jose is there.
We go together to a special book shop. It has got 4 floors and one of them is only for children books. Then we go to another book shop with interesting offers, but before we take us a selfie.
José Manuel and I walk along the city but it snows a lot and it´s very cold so we go to a café to take a coffee and hot our hands. Half and hour later, we go to Nottingham Cathedral. Then, all together, we go to Nottingham castle. It is not so far from the city centre, so in a few minutes we stay there. It has got two parts, an old gate with the walls and the new one. To visit this you have to pay 8 pounds and we think is not interesting, so we only have a look from the gardens.
Next to the castle is Robin Hood monument, the most important character in Nottingham (but I don´t forget Lord Byron, the famous poet). I take myself some photos with it.
It´s one o´clock, lunch time, so I go to the oldest inn in England, Jerusalem, and we eat there the traditional fish and chips. It´s very nice!
When we finish I go very quickly to the LEAD Academy Trust, we have to stay there at 14.30. Jo works there and we want to give the Chief Executive, Ms Diana Owen, a present from Zamora.
Afterwards Jo and I go back home because there is snow on the roads and can be dangerous drive on them later.
Bye for now!









It's fantástic that You has a day off yo see the city it is fantastic
ResponderEliminarYes, It is great!
EliminarI like the castle:)
ResponderEliminarI want to go to the special book shop !!!
ResponderEliminarI like your Photos!!!
ResponderEliminar